Monday, August 27, 2012

My heart

So, this post is going to be short and sweet. There isn't a lot to say...

I have a heart for the Latino population. Whether that be in the USA or another country. I really want to find a job where I can pay off my debt. Another thing that would help with this endeavor would be a roommate or a super cheap place to live.

My intention then would be exploring ways to work with the people I love in a ministry setting... maybe even a missional setting.

This might be because we had a missionary speak at church on Sunday, but missions has always been on my radar. I love other cultures and want to get out and be there, reaching out to them.

So, please pray. If you're willing to be a prayer partner for me, comment or e-mail/message/text me. Or even if you know of a job that pays a lot. (By a lot, I mean $20+/hr or over $40,000 a year).

No comments:

Post a Comment